February 26, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Week #13

Howdy!

It's Sunday, and that brings me to the next challenge over at the CCC blog.  This weeks challenge is to incorporate music on your card.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I have to say I dig this card.  I had a friend help me, by choosing the colors, just for fun.  He chose blue, red and green.  I added the lace for THIS challenge, and like how it turned out.  I seldom round my corners, although I'm not sure why.  I think I might have to try to remember to do that more often.  I like how it looks. 

I hope you'll head over to see what my fellow CCC designers have put together for you today.  They're wonderful!

Hugs!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic Christmas card Steph, such gorgeous papers!

Thanh Vo said...

Love this rustic look for your card this week, Steph!

Barbara Colbert said...

Great looking Christmas card! And the lace and cord add the finishing touch! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

~amy~ said...

love this bunches.

Payne Holler Cards said...

so pretty! lace is lovely!
thanks for playing at Speedy the Fox and Friends

Pat said...

Love all the designs together. A very nice look. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Kim said...

What a cool Christmas card!! I really like your style. You did well with the lace. thanks for playing with the Speedy Fox team.