February 25, 2012

Drunken Stampers #84

Well hello!

Looking at my last post, I am wondering where time has gone.  It has been almost two weeks since I last posted anything.  Goodness, that's bad. lol  It's end of month for us at work, again, and it's so crazy busy that my creative mojo hides from me.  Hopefully, I'll get back to posting more crafty stuff for you soon.

Anyway, I have my last Drunken Stampers card to share with you.  Sadly, I won't be able to stay on for another term, as I am just too busy with work.  I have truly enjoyed being a part of this team, and am thankful for the opportunity.  The challenge this week is Thank You.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I really like these colors together.  The patterned papers I found in these colors actually go quite well together also.  I'm not sure why I hadn't used this MFT doily die yet, but I love it.  It came together pretty quickly, and I'm sure the recipient will enjoy it.

I've combined the following challenges in my card:

Colour Create #90 - Lilac, Blue, White & Kraft
Delightful Challenges - Patterned Paper
Crazy 4 Challenges #125 - 2 Layered Card
Our Creative Corner - Over The Edge (have an element not restricted to the boundaries of your edges)

I hope you'll check out the Drunken Stampers blog to see what my friends have created for you today.  They're all pretty fabulous.
Hugs!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty, Steph! I love these colours together, also. That doily is gorgeous!

Tui Nathan said...

This is beautiful Steph ... such pretty colours, love the panels and your mulit-layered focal point is a stand out ... love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Tammy said...

your card is beautiful - I love the stitching detail, the papers you have used and the die cut is just gorgeous.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the soft colours & the layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous card! Those colours together are so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week

Sabrina said...

A beautifully serene CAS card! The papers; the stitching; the LO... all work together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

suzARTe said...

Another lovely card

Mae's Cachet said...

A beautiful card, love the colours and that pearl embelishment dragonfly or butterfly. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Angel-23 said...

Oh this is so pretty and elegant, love the pastel colours. Thank you for joining us at delightful challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Rachael xx

KimB said...

Oh very elegant Steph! The lacy doily and the stitching add wonderful detail. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Kim

Jodene said...

This card is so pretty Steph, and I love the stitching. thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous card - I love the layout and the gentle colours you chose x
Thanks for playing along at colour create this fortnight & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love the colors you used and the lovely die you used. The stitching adds so much too. Your pearl butterfly is the perfect finisher! So glad you joined in our fun this week at our Creative Corner.

Sharon Wheet said...

Steph, I wanted to stop by and say how pretty your card is! I wouldn't have thought that lilac, blue and kraft would look sooo gorgeous together, but WOW! simply stunning! and your little butterfly made of half pearls is to cute, too!
Very pretty!