July 22, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #34

Hi!

How has your weekend been?  Mine has been wonderful!  It has been very laid back, relaxing, and low key.  I worked on some upcoming DT stuff during the day, then I went to church last evening, and then went to dinner.  I wasn't really in the mood to do much else, so I hit the Redbox, and came home to watch my movies.  Ahh, very nice evening.  Today I have zero plans, with the exception of going swimming.  It's going to be another HOT day here in the DFW area, so the pool sounds like a fantastic idea.  I do hope you've had as nice of a weekend as I have.  Tomorrow starts end of month stuff, so I'll be working tons of hours over the next few days.  Thank goodness I'll be rewarded with getting to spend more time in the pool! 

Anyway, enough about that.  I have another Christmas card to share with you today.  The challenge this week is to create some kind of window card.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I wanted to create a different kind of window for my card.  By embossing the main panel, and then die cutting the ornament, I think I accomplished my goal.  I really like the simplicity of this card.  I really like these colors together also.  I'm happy to have another card in my Christmas card stash for this year too!

I do hope you'll get the opportunity to check out the projects posted by the other designers.  As usual, they're all pretty fantastic!

I'll be back soon with another something crafty!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! That's such a clever window ... brilliant!