July 29, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #35

Happy Sunday y'all!

This post is going to be short and sweet today.  I have to finish laundry, and get ready.  My friend is taking me to the Ragers game tonight.  It's only the second time I've ever been to a Rangers baseball game, and I couldn't be more excited.  They play the Chicago White Sox, so I'm told it's probably going to be televised.  Yay, maybe we'll be on tv!  lol

Anyway, I have a new Christmas card for you today.  The challenge this week is no stamping.  Talk about a challenge...ugh!  For all of the details, click HERE.


Again, I went non-traditional with the colors for my card today.  There is no stamping though, as I printed the sentiment on my computer and punched them out.  I dig it.  I'm happy to have another Christmas card in my stash too.  I've actually combined the following challenges into my card as well.  It's been a while since I've played along with other challenges.

Fall To Sketch Layout #201 - Sketch
CASual Fridays #63 - CAS with the colors lime, aqua and navy (yes, it's navy not black, i swear!)
Bloggers Challenge - Christmas In July

I do hope you'll head over to check out the cards that the other designers have created today.  They're pretty creative with not being allowed to stamp. 

I'll try to get some pictures from the game, so that I can post them. 
Hugs!

7 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice FTL card! I like your bkgrd and the navy ornament. :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Christmas card - love the subtle background! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors of the background on the black base. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

Michele Gross said...

So cute! I love your ornament :) Hope you had fun at the game! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

What a pretty background for your ornament! I love the nontraditional colors for a holiday card, and the twine bow adds just the right amount of texture. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Steph - I love the non-traditional colors for Christmas, and the soft, muted tones for your take on the color challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html