July 7, 2012

Unscripted Sketches Challenge #166

Hi there!

As you read this, I am headed to Austin with my mother and daughter.  We'll be there for the week, on vacation.  I can't tell you how excited I am that we all get to spend the week together.  I'm looking forward to lots of quality family time, hanging out by the pool, and eating lots of food.  I won't have my work cell phone with me, so I won't have to bother with anything work related for an entire week.  I love being on vacation!

I do have another Unscripted Sketches project for you today.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I stayed really true to the sketch this week, and opted not to add too much to it.  This is also for this weeks FYI challenge.  The colors and layers work well together, in my opinion, and I'm happy with my CAS results.

I do hope you'll head over to see what the other lovely women have created for you today.  They're pretty fantastic, as usual. 

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,

No comments: