July 30, 2012

Fascinating Fridays

Good day!

I totally spaced it off, but I was featured on Fascinating Fridays, this last week (7/27).  To see what it's about, click HERE.  I'm super excited to be featured.  Thanks to Noor and Rochelle!

Before I go, I also wanted to share a couple photos from the Rangers/White Sox game last night.  We had amazing seats, just a few rows up from the field, between home plate and 3rd base.  The Rangers won 2-0.  Gotta love it!  I apologize for the grainy photo.  I took it with my phone.

#5 Ian Kinsler (my favorite player, batting)

I'll be back soon with another crafty post.  Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I scrolled down to far and saw your photo's of the ball game! I love sports, baseball being one of them. My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves. But when I moved here I found myself watching the Rangers. I love their coach, don't have a favorite player. How exciting to get to go to the game! Hope you get to more games!

Michelle said...

Steph, you guys look so cute! And your interview at Fascinating Fridays was cool. :-)