July 18, 2012

Papercraft Star Challenge #104

Hey ya'll!

How is everyone doing on this wonderful Wednesday?  I've decided a trip to the pool is definitely in order, after work.  It's refreshing to know that I have the opportunity to do that after a long, stressful, hot day.

Anyway, I have my next Papercraft Star project to share with you today.  The challenge this week is something I consider a top three favorite: Ice Cream!  For all of the details, click HERE.


And who doesn't love chocolate ice cream, right??  I kept this card simple as well, because I wanted to showcase the adorable ice cream digi I used.  Isn't he cute?!  I used the below colors, loosly, from Design Seeds.  I can't get enough of her gorgeous color combos.  I'm definitely hooked.  I know just who's going to get this card.  I hope she likes it. :)


Please head over to see what the other amazingly talented women on the team have created for you today.  They're gorgeous, as usual!  Or, you can click on their names below to be taken to their blogs.


I'll be back soon with another something crafty!
Hugs! 


What's In It?
Stamps: Verve "Celebrating You" clear stamps, Fresh Brewed Designs "Sweet On You" digi
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Old Paper Distress Ink
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Baja Breeze & Crumb Cake cardstock, SU! Bella DSP, Prima "Botanical" DSP
Accessories: Ivory Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Classic Smooth Oval Nestabilities, Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Steph this is so lovely ... what a fabulous colour combo ... hope you have a good day and enjoy the pool ...

♥Jan♥ said...

Yup, you sure did pick a cutey image !! Your color choice is so different ~ just goes to show you can do ice cream in as many colors as there are flavors, lol. Great job, Steph !!! Hugs ! ~J~

Sylvia said...

Your card is yummy, Steph, and a smile on the ice cream!Wow! So happy to have you with us and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I'm sure she'll like it, Steph! It's enough to put a smile on anyone's face! So sweet! Oh! And my hubby doesn't like chocolate ice cream. He's nuts, but I still claim him ;).

Sleepy Stamper said...

Steph I love that super cute image! And the sentiment in the corner is so sweet! My daughter loves to say that.

Hugs,
Anitra