July 25, 2012

Papercraft Star Challenge #105

Hi ya'll!

I'm SO glad today is Wednesday!  That means I only have two more days in my week, and I get to sleep in.  It also means I have another Papercraft Star project for you!  This weeks challenge is water.  For all of the details, click HERE.


This weeks challenge was just that, a challenge for me.  I looked through just about everything papercrafting related I owned, and couldn't find ONE thing pertaining to water.  Isn't that something?  Once I brainstormed though, I came up with the idea of creating my own water somehow, and this is what my results were.  I used THIS digi paper, and embossed it with my cuttlebug to look like waves.  I die cut some clouds, and sponged my sky, added some bakers twine and then cut out and popped up my sailboat.  I wasn't totally sure what to use this card for, so I left it without a sentiment.  This way I can use it in a pinch, should I need a quick card for someone. 

I really hope you'll be able to join us for this weeks challenge.  I always look forward to seeing how you interpret the challenges.  Our wonderful designers have created some amazing projects for you as well.  If you get the chance, hopefully, you'll go check them out.

That's all for me today!  I'm off to work, then bible study, then to look at a house I am interested in.  Not a bad day, eh?

Hugs!

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I LOVE this ... the water is amazing ... you are clever! The whole card is just beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Stephanie, I totally love what you did with the digitals. The water is amazing and popping up the boat is great as well. I feel like I am right there with you in the boat. So glad to have you on board with us. Have a wonderful day!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE the embossing you've given to your water, Steph! And the papers you chose for your sailboat couldn't be any more perfect!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Steph that totally looks like waves! Love that embossing and those clouds. Wonderful work!

Anitra